Augmented Reality (AR) enables a user to add digital elements to reality, i.e., the actual environment. AR technology expands reality by adding layers of digital information for advanced functionality. A smartphone is a notable instrument of Augmented Reality Technology. Due to the high availability and demand of Augmented Reality Devices such as a smartphone, the scope for AR technology is endless.
With the help of these devices, we can identify the problems and have solutions at our hands. AR technology has applications beyond business. It can help identify danger areas during natural disasters and assist in the evacuation process by suggesting safer routes.
The Uses of Augmented Reality technology have been spanned over all industries, with a massive influence on the entertainment industry, classroom education, tourism industry, medical training, and repair. There’s a 100% chance of a person having experienced AR technology without being aware of it.
● Entertainments Industry: Popular Gaming applications such as Pokemon Go, and Harry Potter Wizards Unite.
● Classroom Education: Allowing the use of smartphones and tablets for a rich learning experience.
● Tourism Industry: Immediate access to the reviews of locations and places to visit.
● Medical Training: Implementing in 3D interactive anatomy learning approach.
● Repair: Information fed into AR Headset and glasses can quickly identify the error and present fixes to the maintenance and repair staff.
Our Augmented Reality Company in Mumbai offers people the opportunity to join the millions who are working on creating a technological breakthrough.
With mobile getting smarter, the scope of it has multiplied. AR mobile apps are available on both Android and IOS devices. With this technology we make, 3D objects with live video on tablets and mobile phones. Large brands in India and abroad have been keen on increasing the user’s interaction with their product which in return helps them in maximizing sales.